Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers for publication in the SoftCOM 2020 Conference Proceedings.
Manuscript must be prepared according to the standard A4 IEEE template for conferences. Template is available in two formats:
Papers that are not prepared according to the guidelines cannot be published!
Manuscript should be regularly 6 pages.
NOTICE: The limitation to 6-page manuscripts is firm. However, you are encouraged to submit an extended version for publication in the Journal of Communications Software and Systems (JCOMSS), which is being published by the University of Split and the Croatian Communications and Information Society (a sister society of IEEE ComSoc). For more details visit the link.
Steps for SoftCOM 2020 registration and final paper submission
Published SoftCOM 2020 papers will be included in IEEE Xplore and must adhere to the IEEE Xplore PDF specification for compatibility.
1) Register for the conference.
2) Create your camera ready manuscript(s). Please note that list of authors must be same in the paper and EDAS!
3) Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress).
4) Papers accepted within the Technical program require manuscript PDF IEEE Xplore® compatibility check (see instructions). Papers accepted within the Professional program do not require PDF compatibility check.
5) Forward the confirmation e-mail received from the IEEE PDF eXpress™ tool to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) All the papers selected for publication in SoftCOM 2020 proceedings must be accompanied by the filled out and signed copyright form (technical paper, WICT). For a paper to be published in the Proceedings this form must be signed by at least the correspondent author.
7) Log on to EDAS and submit by July 20, 2020:
a) filled out and signed copyright form,
b) final paper checked with IEEE PDF eXpress tool.
Information for authors/speakers
A computer (MS PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, USB) and LCD projector will be provided in each session room in order for authors to make PowerPoint presentations (all files must be formatted for Microsoft Windows Operating System).
On the day of your presentation, please report to your assigned room 15 minutes before the session is scheduled to begin. Introduce yourself to the Session Chair, and check that any audio/visual equipment you need to use is setup and working properly. If you are using PowerPoint for your presentation, please load your presentation onto the hard drive so that the transition between presentations is smooth.
Available time for paper presentation is 15 min.