Industry panel: Possibilities of development of NGA networks in Croatia – a technical perspective
The Industry panel will feature the presentations of the representatives of the leading telecom operators in Croatia on the topic of the infrastructure development for the broadband Internet access in Croatia. The example of the County of Split and Dalmatia will be presented. The technical aspects of the infrastructure investments and development will be discussed.
Moderator: Đoni Garmaz, Dalmatia County, Croatia
- Vladimir Skender – Network planning, development and construction director, A1 Croatia.
Telecommunication Professional with over 12 years progressive experience across different technologies, work functions and responsibilities within Telecommunication Business and with specific operational experience in the Croatia, Macedonia and Israeli market. Work experience has encompassed the full range of planning, development and construction projects in areas of fixed access, mobile access, transport network and video/ott segment.
Well tested ability to manage multi-cultural and multi-skilled group of people to create delivery results. Strong business acumen, C-level relationship experience.
• Proven capability to manage large fixed and radio access rollouts
• Proven capability to deliver business goals, revenue and profit targets
• Proven capability to develop, implement and control operational processes
• Proven capability to develop and implement service delivery strategies
2. Marija Jakovljević – Director of EU BB Program Development and Deployment Department
Marija graduated at Faculty of Economics & Business, University of Zagreb. Last 10 years Marija is working for Croatian Telecom where she has obtained several positions as senior expert and has led several strategic projects and managed cross-functional teams.
Since 2015 her focus was on development of next generation access (NGA) broadband infrastructure deployment co-financed with EU funds (FTTH investment projects) where she gained experience in cost benefit analysis (CBA) development for NGA broadband infrastructure projects and end to end (E2E) NGA technology process.